The following additional fees apply to all reservations:
- $699 additional guest (3rd or 4th person in room)
- $1299 additional guest for Haven
- $390 non-commissionable fares & port fees per person
- A mandatory service charge will be added to each guest's onboard account. Currently the rate is $113 per person, but that is subject to change at Norwegian's discretion. Any changes to rate would be the same as to Norwegian's non-charter clients.
The following Suite Categories have special deposit and cancellation terms:
- All Haven Suites must be paid in full at time of booking and are non-refundable. One name change is permitted without charge for entire suite. Name changes beyond primary guest are also allowed without charge up until 14 days prior to departure.
- All other suites follow the "Cruise Suite Bookings" column in our terms and conditions.
- All prices listed above are in U.S. Dollars. Prices are subject to change at any time.
- All rates aboveare per person based on double occupancy. Single stateroom charge is 200% of the double occupancy rate.
- Stateroom and balcony sizes are approximate, as are locations on deck plans. These are provided for informational purposes only.
- We offer a share category available for single travelers in the categories listed above on a smoking/non-smoking basis.
- In addition to the initial deposit of 25%, a second 25% deposit is due on July 26, 2022. The balance is due on October 24, 2022.
- Cancellation penalties start at the time of booking.
- All reservations are subject to Atlantis Cancellation/Refund Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Health and Safety Policies
- Atlantis requires that all guests are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including a booster shot. This means that you must have received your third dose of an FDA or EU approved vaccine no later than 2 weeks prior to departure. Details on proof requirements will be provided approximately 45 days prior to departure. Please note that this requirement may change at any time without notice.
- Additional advance or in-cruise testing may be required as per cruise line or CDC policies. We will do our best to notify all guests in advance of these requirements.
- Complete details about NCL's extensive Covid-19 safety procedures can be found here: https://www.ncl.com/sail-safe