The following additional fees apply to all reservations:
$399 additional guest (3rd or 4th person in room)
$105 prepaid gratuities per person based on double occupancy
$290 port fees per person
All prices listed above are in U.S. Dollars. Prices are subject to change at any time.
All rates above, including prepaid gratuities, are per person based on double occupancy. Single stateroom charge is 200% of the double occupancy rate.
Stateroom and balcony sizes are approximate, as are locations on deck plans. These are provided for informational purposes only.
We offer a share category available for single travelers in the categories listed above on a smoking/non-smoking basis.
Cancellation penalties start at the time of booking.
All reservations are subject to Atlantis Cancellation/Refund Policy and Terms and Conditions.
- Room and room service (cleaning, bath towels, sheets).
- Meals: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Diner, and all light meals from the restaurants, cafeterias and bars where it is indicated.
- Non-Alcoholic beverages during all meals: Water, Soda, Iced Tea, Lemonade, Coffee, Tea, and Milk.
- Access to all on board activities: Shows, Gym, Sauna, Pool, Jacuzzi, Events and Clubbing Nights.
- The method of transport for you to get to the port where boarding of the ship will take place.
- Alcoholic beverages at any time, as well as Non-Alcoholic beverages outside of the meal times listed above.
- Activities and services off of the ship and certain activities on board, such as access to the spa/beauty center (see the list in the <boarding pamphlet> that will be given to you upon your arrival.
- Internet access and phone calls.
- Access to the infirmary
Upon your arrival aboard the ship, you will have the possibility to purchase a special PASS <soda and lemonade> allowing you to quench your thirst outside of mealtimes as you wish, for the entirety of the cruise.
No! Once on board you will receive a personal Atlantis & RSVP card, which you will use during the cruise in order to pay for all supplementary services and all purchases from on board boutiques. The use of the card will allow you to be able to enjoy your vacation without having to worry about dealing with cash for your daily expenditures while on the ship.
The amounts spent on the card will be automatically debited from your accumulating room account, which you will be able to pay at the end of the cruise using a credit card or cash.
Yes! Certainly, every time you feel like calling your friends or family you will be able to through the use of the satellite communication system, which all of our boats are
equipped with. You will be able to contact people when you wish, from the comfort of
your own room. All boats in the Atlantis & RSVP fleet receive a GSM signal, while in their navigation path. Thanks to a partnership with specific operators you will be able to send and receive phone calls and text messages from the middle of the ocean.
You have no need to be worried: on board you will be able to check your self into the infirmary during the hours indicated in the <boarding pamphlet>. The medical staff will be available 24hrs a day during the entirety of the trip. Every ship is equipped with a modern infirmary, equipped to help you when needed. All consultations and medical
services will be charged to the passengers. You will be able to buy medications in case they are needed directly from the infirmary. IMPORTANT: Access to the infirmary is not free and could vary between 500 and 1000 US Dollars. We recommend that you
purchase travelers medical insurance before your departure.