The following additional fees apply to all reservations:
- $599 Additional guest (3rd or 4th person in room)
- $130 Prepaid gratuities per person based on double occupancy
- $370 Non-commissionable fares & port fees per person
Traveler substitutions (name changes) are allowed only for fully paid reservations subject to a charge of $150 per person, based on the number of guests on the original reservation. New guests are subjected to current rates published on this page. Guests must notify Atlantis of any such substitution in writing at least seven (7) days prior to departure.
Protect your vacation investment against the unexpected. Atlantis Events recommends Travelex Insurance.
- All mega suites require payment in full at the time of booking and are non-refundable. This applies to the following categories: RL, OP, TL, A1, A2, A3, and L1
- All prices listed above are in U.S. Dollars. Prices are subject to change at any time.
- All rates above, including prepaid gratuities, are per person based on double occupancy. Single stateroom charge is 200% of the double occupancy rate.
- Stateroom and balcony sizes are approximate, as are locations on deck plans. These are provided for informational purposes only.
- We offer a share category available for single travelers in the categories listed above on a smoking/non-smoking basis.
- In addition to the initial deposit of 25%, a second 25% deposit is due on July 25, 2023. The balance is due on October 23, 2023.
- Cancellation penalties start at the time of booking.
- All reservations are subject to Atlantis Cancellation/Refund Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Health and Safety Policies
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required of all guests. All vaccines approved in the USA and Europe will be accepted. Details on proof requirements will be provided approximately 45 days prior to departure. Please note that this requirement may change at any time without notice.
- Addiitional advance or in-cruise testing may be required as per cruise line or CDC policies. We will do our best to notify all guests in advance of these requirements.
Experience the ship that revolutionized cruising, Oasis of the Seas®— its groundbreaking design introduced seven distinct neighborhoods built for ultimate enjoyment. Hop on a classic carousel on the Boardwalk®, then watch acrobats splash down in the AquaTheater, the first amphitheater at sea. Let imaginations soar in the Youth Zone—the largest kids' area at sea—or at the Pool & Sports Zone, where you'll find FlowRider® surf simulators and zip line views. Unwind with a stroll in Central Park®—a meandering garden lined with shops and fine restaurants—or melt away stress at VitalitySM Spa. Jazz up your evening with Tony Award®-winning Broadway hit CATS, or hit the Royal Promenade for memorable moments with DreamWorks® Experience characters and duty-free shopping including Kate Spade. Join us onboard the ship that changed cruising – a world where innovation rules.
More information on http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?shipCode=OA