The following additional per person fees apply to all reservations:
- $320 non-commissionable fares & port fees
- Prepaid gratuities of $130 for Suites, $110 for Aqua and Concierge Class guests, and $99 for all other guests
- Extra Guests are $999 in Suites, $699 for Aqua and Concierge Class, and $599 for all other room types
- All prices listed above are in U.S. Dollars and subject to change at any time.
- All rates, including prepaid gratuities, are per person based on double occupancy. A single occupancy stateroom is 200% of rates above, plus 200% gratuity charge.
- Stateroom descriptions, sizing, and locations on deck plans are approximate, as are locations on deck plans. These are provided for informational purposes only and may vary within a category. Please see the Celebrity Cruises website for more details but understand that these are subject to change at any time. Some staterooms may have partially obstructed views or other limitations which may or may not be known at the time of booking.
- This is a new ship and it's very possible that some things will be different from the renderings we have received. Atlantis is not responsible for errors or omissions regarding stateroom and ship amenities.
Room Share Program Policies
- Guests booked in the Atlantis room share program must be able to travel on their own and be respectful of their roommate's needs, including providing a quiet environment to sleep.
- Roommates are matched on a smoking preference only. No smoking is allowed in staterooms at any time.
Deposit and Cancellation Policies
- All bookings require an $800 deposit at time of booking with final payments due on December 17, 2018.
- Cancellation penalties start at time of booking.
- Suites (except Sky Suites) require payment in full no later than 120 days prior to departure, and payment is non-refundable at that time.
- All reservations are subject to Atlantis Cancellation/Refund Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Explore EDGE with Celebrity
We invite you to explore EDGE on the Celebrity Cruises microsite. They have put together an extraordinary view of the ship and her unique features. Once we have more photos and details, we will fill out this page, but in the meantime, please explore it all here: www.celebritycruises.com/edge/